The main purpose if this project is the development of the information for novel access to digital libraries in which you can find a lot of information on different points and areas.
This way and in our modern society, diverse kinds of service robots are been designed and they help you to find books, documents… with the help of links and semantic relations and also with dialogues between the user and the system.
The manager of this project that the German Research Centre of Artificial Intelligence is developing is called Norbert Rethinger and the principal aims are:
- Investigation, supply and adaptation of the contents of a real digital library for interactive information extraction
- Hybrid information extraction based on a combination of metadata and document processing
- Development of domain-adaptive deep methods for information extraction using the example of biomedical documents
- Prototypical development of interactive personalized navigation allowing the user of the digital library an intuitive multimodal search.
- Language Technology Lab, DiLiA. Retrieved: 17 April 2009 14:05. From http://www.dfki.de/lt/project.php?id=Project_447&l=en
- The development of an intelligent library assistant robot, Portal (The Guide to Computing Literature). Retrieved: 17 April 2009 14:10. From http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1166971