An ebook is a complete text in a digital format and it is reproduced in an electronic way. This kind of books are available on the web and are easy to download them from diverse digital libraries.
It’s important to say that ebooks can change the way of consuming and buying traditional paper books.
The characteristics that distinguish the ebooks from the traditional ones are the followings:
- An ebook is a book on the screen of a computer with the basic keys to move around it.
- It offers the electronic paper technology.
- Some of these ebooks allos us write different comments and notes on the pages.
- Other kind of ebooks only allow a special kind of document to avoid the piracy.
Thanks to these characteristics we can read a book in a more suitable and comfortable way, as if we were reading a normal paper written book but with the new technologies included.
Why should we buy ebooks rather than traditional books?
- Is an advantage for students and bussinesmen or bussineswonen.
- They’re more useful.
- They’re cheaper.
- We can save lots of them in the memory of our computer..
- You can get it easier than a traditional book without going to the library or waiting for the book to come to the shop.
- E-books y libros tradicionales vs usos legítimos, Felipe Sanchez Iregui. Retrieved: 9 October 2009, 21:16. From: http://www.enewnesslaw.com/documents/E-BOOKS.pdf
- Oswaldo. Blog personal( 2007). Retrieved: 9 October 2009, 21:20. From: http://oswaldolilly.blogcindario.com/2007/11/01998-el-e-book-y-los-libros-de-papel.html
- Suit101. Colaboracion y contenidos de calidad. Javier Yohn Planells( 2009). Retrieved: 9 October 2009, 21:30. From: http://gadgets.suite101.net/article.cfm/un_futuro_sin_papel